The Boston Bruins and general manager Don Sweeney decided to let defenseman Torey Krug walk and hit he free agent.
There's been lots of speculation regarding what went down between the two sides.
Through the season Krug himself told reporters that negotiations haven't begun, while we recently heard reports that the B's had offered a six year contract worth $6.5million a season.
While speaking to reporters after signing with the Bruins, Krug once again told reporters that the Bruins never made an offer.
Krug even added that the B's and Sweeney weren't talking to him at all.
He said he was offered a contract last year but it was pulled off the table and he never got the offer again.
"It was pulled from me. I didn’t have an offer," Krug said Friday, according to NHL.com's Amalie Benjamin.
"When they offered me a year ago and then it’s gone, I don’t know what I’m expected to do. Just being blunt and being honest with you. Most people don’t share that side of it but it is what it is."
What do you think of Krug's comments?